FREE Lunch with Runjob Software
CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE INTRODUCTORY LUNCH
Our software is a Hawaii product! Designed and developed in Hawaii!
Enjoy lunch on us, meeting new colleagues, and learning about Runjob Software’s newest modules! Runjob’s founder will be present and also our chief engineer to address your questions!
Our new Bidding module does the following:
- Bid tracking – track bid dates and addenda
- Bid bond requests – easily send out your request to your surety agent
- Solicitations to subs and suppliers – generate and send them via email from Runjob
- Proposals – generate and send out proposals to your clients
- Bid history – track your results by discipline, geography or relative to your competitors
- File storage – store plans and specifications on Runjob’s servers
- Credential management – organize 3rd party credentials for other websites
- Opportunity portal – a permanent spot for all your subs to view and get updated bid info
Once you’ve won the job, let our Communications module help with:
- Submittals – track revisions in the log and generate cover sheets
- RFIs – auto-numbered documents generated by you and automatically logged
- Letters – all fields populated except the actual body of the letter (including date, letter number, & recipient)
- PCOs – potential change order notification date and pricing iterations all tracked in our log
- Transmittals – simply input what you’re transmitting and all other fields automatically populate
- Contacts – all your contacts are easily available to manage and select for communicating
- Reports – many great looking print-outs for you or your owner’s reference
You may work on an unlimited number of projects in Runjob via the web or mobile app.
Our software was designed by a construction professional just like you who’s bid hundreds of jobs and written thousands of submittals, RFIs, and letters. Let us help you manage your process of job bidding and execution!
Simple, affordable, & powerful software for contractors.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There is plenty of parking in GCA Hawaii’s lot.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Scott Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (808) 271-5150.
Where is it located?
1065 Ahua Street
Honolulu, HI 96819